Monday, January 5, 2015

Sisters Chasing The Light

     Today started out taking photos of my newest Etsy item. It quickly escalated in to laughs, funny photos, and a good time with my sister. The lighting was gorgeous today and it seemed to turn in to the theme for our impromptu photo shoot. Here are some photos from our day.


You can find this new bracelet here!

I don't know what it is about this big bush/tree, but I seriously love it.



Things started to take a turn for the crazy right about here.
Confused a bit...?



We become "one" with nature around here.
Did someone say "ethereal"?
Even the brother wanted to be involved!


     We decided to continue on with our "light" theme, and headed up to the Diamond Bar Center to take some pictures of the sun setting over the city.

It was finally warm enough to wear shorts again today!

Natural beauty I'm afraid.


The Honda checking out the view.


     
     It was a gorgeous, warm, sunshiney day. As cheesy as it is, sunshine on my shoulders, really does make me happy!













3 comments:

  1. these are adorable, i wanna do a photo shoot with you guys now!!

    xx, elisabeth

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Mom and Beth! I guess you girls should come to California ;)

      Delete