Sunday, December 21, 2014

Happy Winter Solstice!

     I hope everyone is well on this, the first day of Winter! The first day of any season always feel so special and exciting to me. They seem to represent three months of endless possibilities. I know that I have to make this time count because it will be another year before I get to bask in the glow of Winter. 

     Today, I am making snowflakes since I am currently residing in Southern California, and the most snow I have seen is waaaay off in the distance, on the tippy tops of the mountains. A fitting way to celebrate the first day of Winter. Hopefully I can make a trip to those mountains in the near future to take in the snow. 


     Here's what I've been working on today.





    A little snow in my snowless yard. Make today count and revel in the beauty around you!


No comments:

Post a Comment